Its surprising how many different looks you can get with just a color change.
The Fortune Teller Also known as the Mystical Set. Level 60 is probably your best bet.
Taking a que from this WoW.com post, I’m just giving out some WoWhead links to some of the mentioned items there in the post and a few other things for your 4th/End of Midsummer Celebration.
WoW.Com is right, you’re going to need fireworks, whether Craftable or Vendored , and don’t forget the sparklers! But if you’re having smoke bombs, please keep the party outdoors (unless you’re in Dalaran).
Of course you can’t forget the Elune Stones!
Don’t pack up your juggling torches just yet, (please; no juggling near the fireworks)
With Ahune being blasted left and right, there’s no sense in letting those pockets of snow go to waste. Have a snowball fight.
And lets not forget the food; Gigantic Feasts, Small feasts, Dragonbreath Chili (just don’t invite your enemies!) And the brews; You’ve got the monthly June and July brews if the party is BYOB. And who doesn’t like a nice Slammer now and then?
Go big or go home!
I’m often amazed at how many people don’t go trawling the AH for Green Questing Drop Outfits. I think this is because they’re so hard to view all together in one space, often times pieces are missing, prices are high, etc, etc. But! Blizzard -has- given us some really cute RP Outfits.
So here’s a few AH treasure’s I’ve managed to find.
1. Silver-Thread Most cloth will have a vest and a robe in the set. So you can experiment with both looks included in the link. My favorite thing about Silver-Thread is how rogue-y it looks. Slap a black crowl over it and you’re a fabulous bandit! Cloth/AH/Lvl 30+
Yes I did start this entry in June, but if you’re like me you probably start building your IRL costumes about this time so why not WoW? And I happen to have an outfit saved that I want to share.
1. A Worgen With Cataclysm around the corner why not dress up as the Alliance’s Fuzzy new team mates? The Wolf mask is a quest item from Outlands, though there are similar ones about. The paws are various drops that are sometimes a bit rare on the AH. Throw in a tuxedo and a pair of shoes and you’re good to go! Cloth-Leather-Fist Weapons/Drops-Quest-AH/Level 60+
More to come!
Clothes that have sort of an Alliance feel to them.
1. The Knight True this outfit is a bit on the…skanky side for ladies. On the gents it actually looks rather nice. Throw in a shirt if you don’t want to show too much skin. Plate/Drop-AHHunt/Lvl 40+ Though the two weapons linked are at least 60-70. You can probably find some replacements.
Some outfits NSFW.
RP Outfits that look great on Horde Players/have a Horde-ish Theme
1. The Scout Mostly the Cabalist Drop Set, Monstrous War Axe Drop, and a PVP tabard. Easy to get, fairly common. Mail/Drop-PVP/ Level 45+ Minimum. Looks great on Male and Female Trolls
It is an ERP Post. Viewing outfits in 3D will expose digital female booty. You have been warned.
“ERP Clothes, Lol isn’t that an Oxymoron?”
Technically yes, but I have a soft spot for the scantly clad goodies as gathering them on my mains gets me some money! That’s because let’s face it; some people want their pixels in knee high boots and gogo-shorts.
1. Black Mageweave This is probably one of the most popular items as it is cloth and therefore wearable by all classes. Cloth/Craft-Able/Requires Level 40+